The ‘packed lunch box inspiration slump’ is inevitable; an inevitability that parents across the country dread as thoughts turn back to routine, work and school life.
After a summer of lazy picnics on the beach and exotic dinners in the garden, coming up with packed lunch ideas for kids and for you for work can seem like an impossibility.
But don’t fret – Honest Eats understand the troubles of having to come up with a meal that is both portable and enjoyable.
Luckily, we have heaps of scrumptious foodie delights perfect for on the go!
Here at Honest Eats we’ve compiled our top ten tips for a stress-free lunch box creation designed with you and a free-from diet in mind.
Top Ten Tips for a Stress Free Lunch Box
- Make lunches the night before to ensure mornings aren’t rushed.
- Try encouraging older children to help for less work for you!
- Maybe try our delicious gluten-free rice cakes, in a variety of flavours, for an easy pick me up.
- Get one of your five a day with one of our organic peach or apple juices
- Add in a bag of our crunchy gluten-free and vegan chilli corn snacks to fill up bellies.
- For a healthy option, try a delicious pulp puree, available in a range of flavours including the tasty Apple and Blueberry flavour!
- Label your child’s lunchbox so there’s no mix ups!
- Have a sneaky peek at our great Special Offers page to see what great deals you can get.
- Plan your week ahead so you can get all your food ready in time.
- Most importantly, shop stress free for free-from diets or lifestyles from Honest Eats. Use our intuitive system unique to you for a personalised experience.
Follow all our easy steps for packed lunches that don’t make your head hurt. Our large range of choices means there’s something for everyone to enjoy, so don’t delay and find your perfect lunch treat today!